Our client is a North American based energy services company specializing in delivering integrated solutions to the energy industry for well stimulation, well completions and enhanced oil recovery. They provide a dedicated supply of cryogenic fluids, as well as the related logistical services to deliver those products where needed, when needed. Its primary product and service lines include; liquid nitrogen (N2), liquid carbon dioxide (CO2), transportation, storage and on-site services.
• Locate, develop, and describe technical and economic validation of the use of N2 and CO2 in the energy industry
• Recommend and execute on strategies for the creation and use of effective technical-based knowledge, information and tools that support the use of the company products and to have the company become the acknowledged experts on the use of N2 and CO2 in the energy industry
• Develop and provide training and support for individual’s growth within the company and the TSG
• Proactively plan for growth and staff the Technical Services group appropriately
• Expand the market size for cryogenic products in oilfield well fracturing in existing and new markets (Technical Services)
• Create, acquire, and manage the development of knowledge base information and tools needed to successfully generate business within the energy industry
• Encourage and evaluate new ideas
• Identify and recommend application opportunities and develop those applications that are viable towards enhancing the use of our clients’ products in the Energy Industry
• Engineering degree with minimum 10 years of related experience
• Hydraulic Frac design and analysis experience
• Cryogenic experience desired though not essential
• Professional Engineer designation recognized by APEGGA preferred.
• Valid Passport (Travel required)
• Sound problem solving and decision making skills
• Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills
• Strong organizational, documentation and report writing skills
• Ability to orchestrate multiple tasks within given timeframes
Our Client is still accepting Resumes. They have not communicated with feedback regarding Candidate Resumes presented to date.
Need more information? Prominent Personnel (firstname.lastname@example.org)