Director - Manufacturing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Key member of the executive contributes to the development of the strategic plan ensuring that manufacturing can support the plan via on time, on budget production.
• Assures timely and efficient introduction of new and improved products to ensure manufacturing input to produce strategic plans.
• Is responsible for effective workforce management consistent with company’s core values
• Ensures all manufacturing operations are carried out in strict compliance with company’s health and safety policies and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
• Working closely with the Vice President and company's executive team is responsible for the development and execution of manufacturing schedules and the implementation manufacturing strategies
• Monitors product standards and maintain quality-control programs.
• Assures the development and coordination of systems and programs to promote cost effective manufacturing operations in line with manufacturing plans, quality standards and customer needs.
• Ensures schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
• Ensures project procedures are followed, project correspondence and documentation completed in a timely manner.
• Develop and deploy Key Performance Indicators and takes action on sub standard results.
• Improves manpower utilization within existing manufacturing facility.
• Fosters environment that encourages employee involvement.
• Meets and exceed safety, quality, inventory and financial targets.
• Ensures very high standards of customer service.
• Optimizes production planning to maximize throughput
• Develop supervisory and front line manager skills and abilities
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Previous experience as an executive in a steel fabrication manufacturing environment.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Ability to communicate (verbal and written) in a clear, concise and confident manner.
• Exceptional time-management skills; ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks quickly.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Our Client is still accepting Resumes. They have not communicated with feedback regarding Candidate Resumes presented to date.
Need more information? Prominent Personnel (email@example.com)