Head of Facilities Development
The Head of Facilities Development is responsible for strategic delivery and leadership of all of the company's Facilities Development activities. To provide advice, direction and recommendations to the Executive Management team regarding Facilities Development strategy. To lead company facilities projects through concept selection, design, project planning and execution. Typical development projects will include gathering, processing, transportation, and energy conversion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of Employee will include (but not be limited by):
• Corporate management of the Company’s Facilities Development activities;
• Provide effective leadership to Project leaders in each country;
• To develop and ensure effective use of company wide engineering and design standards to meet internal and regulatory objectives.
• Plan and prioritise operational activities within the Facilities department;
• Ensure oversight and management of Engineering Contractors and subcontractors;
• Ensure oversight and management of Construction Contractors and subcontractors;
• Maintain close and effective working relationship with peers to maximise value of activities for Company;
• Manage the competency and training requirements of the company surface engineering teams;
• To ensure a high standard and consistent level of reporting at all levels within the Facilities Development group;
• Be on call to attend to out-of-hours enquiries and emergency response;
• To represent the company externally with government, partners and industry as a technical expert.
• Oversight responsibility for construction of facilities including:
o Plan and Schedule;
o Materials management;
o Reporting (statutory and company);
o Commissioning; and
o Handover to relevant Production superintendent.
• Continually innovate and improve all aspects of facilities development including:
o Enhance production potential
o Process safety
o Construction Costs.
HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
Actively support the company's commitment to occupational health and safety and the environment, including:
• Provide HSE leadership to all operating teams;
• Ensure the compliance of reports and contractors with the company's HSES policies;
• Lead development and adoption of standard safe work practices and procedures for Facilities Development;
• Eliminating or reporting workplace hazards, taking part in safety drills and other activities and supporting the work of safety representatives and committees
• Conducting activities in accordance with the company's environmental policies, codes and guidelines, in particular minimising energy and material usage in the workplace.
• Minimum tertiary qualification of Bachelor degree in Engineering.
• Minimum 20-25 years varied experience in the coal seam gas and/or petroleum process and production industries. Several years experience in the coal seam gas industry is essential strongly preferred.
• Proven track record of successful achievement of operational and project excellence
• Excellent skills in communication and management are required together with a strong capability in mentoring junior staff.
KEY SKILLS / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
• Self motivated, high initiative and adaptability
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Leadership of project teams
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Skilled in mentoring more junior staff
• Ability and desire to work with other company departments to establish the company's leadership in the CBM industry
• Willing to follow internal procedures and controls
Our Client is still accepting Resumes. They have not communicated with feedback regarding Candidate Resumes presented to date.
Need more information? Prominent Personnel (email@example.com)